Friday, March 20, 2009

Yay for school!


Dan and I both got some good news this past week. Dan found out he got into the Business program at BYU! He is super excited and has worked hard for this. Hopefully just another year and a half and he will be done! I would be looking forward to that moment because I might be able to see him a bit more often, but the plan is medical school after that so I should probably cherish the time we get to spend together right now. Since Dan will be in school for a while, I figured I might as well go back and join him, so I am going to start the Masters of Public Health program at BYU in the fall! I'm hoping we can get done around the same time. I'm actually pretty excited about starting the program, I just hope it won't be too incredibly hard or busy. So that is our exciting news for the week!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats on making that decision. Good for you girl!!! Smarty pants!

Marjie said...

Katie~I am so happy for the great decision you made. You won't regret it! I'm glad that you sound so happy and busy....Love, Aunt Marjie

Ashley Wray said...

Wow, oh I'm not talking about getting into your programs, but wow, you blogged twice in one week! Are you sure you're feeling ok?
Haha, we are excited for you guys. Go and get all the schooling done now because trust me, once you start popping out some babies you will have no desire at all to go back! Congrats to both of you!

Em and Bart said...

Katers that is GREAT! You guys are so amazing! Bart and I are moving to Utah so we will be able to see a lot more of each other! Yay! Can't wait to talk to you soon. Do you think you will be able to make it to my shower? Disney Land looked really fun by the way! What a fun trip! I loved the pics.