Friday, April 10, 2009

Primary Children's and New York!



This past week I finished up my second clinical rotation at Primary Children's hospital is Salt Lake. It was a really good experience, and I got to see lots of cute little sick kids. It actually made me paranoid to have kids because I saw how many different diseases affect childen! I spent time on the infant unit, neurotrauma unit, and the ICU. I gave a case study presentation today and turned in a huge report, and it feels good to be done! The next two months I just have little rotations at the State health department, a WIC clinic, Salt Lake aging services, and the food stamp program in Utah county. At the end of May I will be all finished and ready to take the RD exam!
In June, Dan and I are going to New York City for a couple of months! We are sooooo excited. We are going to be working for the same company that we did last summer, auditing daycares. The fact that we will be doing it in New York makes it so much cooler! So if anyone wants to take a trip this summer, you can come visit us and have a free place to stay in New York!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool! You didn't even tell us today that the New York thing worked out! That will be a fun adventure!

Em and Bart said...

Katie! That is so awesome! You guys have had so many adventures in your marriage you are going to remember that forever. I hope I get to see you before you leave. Also, you will do so great on that exam, I can't believe you are going to be an RD, I feel honored to be your friend! Can you give me some nutritional counseling on how to lose my baby weight after he is born! :)

Ashley Wray said...

That's great! I didn't know you had decided to do that again this summer for sure. New York will be awesome, we might just have to look for some cheap tickets!
Sorry I missed your call the other day, we had a crazy busy weekend! Hope you're having fun in Billings!

katyn said...

We are so excited for you to come out our way. We're planning on visiting, and I hope you can come and see us for a couple of days.